Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pools and Brown Cows

Our pool is full!!!! We actually did have to use our hose and it did not take several days. We started filling it at 4:20 pm on Monday and it's full now at 9:08 pm. We left it on thru the night so that helped. We swam in it today :). Tomorrow we are going to put the chemicals in it. It will be a chlorinated pool by hannah's b-day party on Friday.
By the way, my stomach is fine now and I have been going crazy on my eating :( not good.
Oh, and the personal thing didn't work out the way I had hoped.
I haven't finished math and language arts. So please pray, pray, pray that I will get the determination and the....drive I guess you could say to finish it soon.
Anyway, that's just a brief update on how things are going around here. Hope all is well with everybody.
Bow-chicka-browncow....lol!!!!

P.S. those who don't know the joke won't appreciate how funny that was. And I don't know the joke well enough yet to pass it on. sorry. maybe next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry the personal thing didn't work out. That stuff can be so hard to deal with. But at least you got the pool filled. Hope it helps with a great summer!

Elizabeth said...

the pool IS full. now we just have to get the filter up and running. i'm sorry the personal thing didn't work out like i had hoped as well.