Saturday, July 19, 2008

My week...

This week has been interesting. On Sunday, I went to a friend's house. It was kinda awckward at first but it got easier. Then Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the whole day was spent playing Monopoly:Electonic Banking Edition with Hannah and Mark. Thursday, we had a mini pool party. We invitied a friend of Mark's and mine....and her little sister(Hannah's friend). We also had one of our neighbors and her little girl come. Spent that whole day swimming and eating. :) On Friday, we went and ran errands with the neighbor that had come to the pool party. We went to Michael's, Cato, two thrift stores, and Hancock Fabrics. At Cato I got a new outfit that I can hopefully wear on Sunday. Today, family is in, so we are going canoeing at Northwest Campgrounds. That is once the air conditioning guy leaves. Hey, maybe he can fix it. Then we will finally have a/c.
Anywayz, TTYL!!!

No comments: