Saturday, July 19, 2008

:(

We didn't get to go canoeing. The a/c guy didn't leave till like 1:00. The downstairs a/c works though!!! So instead we all got in the pool. But while we were waiting for the guy to finish, my uncle started digging out the bush stumps we have right in front of our porch. So they are all gone. He also dug up another bush in our yard that was an eyesore and also very difficult to mow around. He's great. lol.
Oh and tomorrow night I have to talk in front of our church about camp and I am freaking out. I've thought about some things I could say but I know that the second I get up there I am going to forget EVERYTHING that happened. I probably won't remember how I got onto the stage. So please, please, please pray for me!!!!
Later!

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

hang in there girl. God will give you the words to say. you might not even remember what you said, but He'll know. hehe! you can do it.