IS AWESOME!!!! Totally and inexplicably awesome. I loved it. Although I kept having one thought every time I saw the Joker. He's dead. Heath I mean, not the Joker. Kinda put a damper on his amazing performance. He was brilliant though. For some reason some of my favorite parts of the movie have Heath Ledger(the Joker) in it. He was that good. I've heard that he went to Jack Nicholson(or Jack came to him...not sure) and they talked about when Jack played the Joker. Jack told him to be careful with that character. With the way you have to think and all. Then right after they were done shooting Heath dies of an overdose. Mark joked about it last night when we were standing in line waiting to get in. He called it "The Curse of the Dark Night". I didn't laugh. Gave a sad smile, but didn't laugh. I haven't seen many movies of his but for some reason it saddens me so much when I think that he is dead. I have no clue why.
Moving on to a lighter topic, it was a shame Katie Holmes didn't play Rachel like she did in Batman Begins. Everybody else was the same but she wasn't. The lady that played Rachel this time didn't do bad or anything like that it just would have made more sense for me when I was watching it if Katie had played her. I wonder why she didn't.
2 comments:
jon and my cousin went to see it and both commented that it was "intense".
it is. but for me it is a good intense. i like movies like that for some weird reason.
Post a Comment