Not really. Mainly just wind. Strong wind. But that shall not deter us from going...shopping!!!! Yea!!! lol. I yuv yhopping!!! That's KET(Kandace, Emily, and Tara) talk for "I love shopping". lol. They put a "y" in front of like everything. And when you hear somebody talking like that, actuallt three somebodies, you start to talk like that. They hadn't been here but ONE day and we were sitting on the beach and i thought to myself "I wonder how I am going to fix my yair". I said it in my head!!!! So, its very addicting and since they left like two weeks ago yesterday...we still talk like that every once in a while. Like instead of thank you, i now say shank you or yank you. As you read earlier I say yuv instead of love. Ok enough of my blabbing. Although, this is my blog. So, technically I can blab all I want. But I won't. :).
So about yesterday. The principal said that since I had such a hard time in algebra 1 they are going to put me into tech math1. I'm guessing its either easier or just a different type of math. We'll find out on Monday and I'll let ya know. I don't know any of my other classes though.
I already have what I am going to wear picked out. All the way down to the shoes. lol. Its actually looks pretty good on me and I don't look like a well, idk what I looked like but I don't look like that anymore. lol. I've started doing crinches and reverse crunches and it has helped considerably in just a few days. I'm excited so maybe I will continue to do this. Oh, and I started using this noxema(i know its most likely not spelled right) acne face wash and it is helping A LOT. I just get a few every now and then and they are little. Not like the honkers they used to be. I haven't had skin like this since like before puberty lol. Mark's gf's mom even complimented me on my skin. That's never happened before! I was looking at pics I took last christmas when I started using proactiv(which just dried out my skin even more) and I was amazed at how horrible it was. I was horrified!! I had realized it was bad, but now that I know what it is like to have clear skin, I just didn't know how bad.
Anywayz, i'll let ya go. lol. BYE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment