I start school on Monday!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Its still hard to believe. We weren't sure if they would accept my homeschooling and that I wouldn't be able to go into the 11th grade. But they let me!! I'm so excited! Nervous but excited! I don't even get my scgedule until Monday morning. He, that would be the principal, said I would miss my first bell but thats ok. When my mom told me we had a meeting with him, I prepared myself to be told that I would have to repeat the 10th grade. So when he told me I would be able to go into the 11th I was extremely happy. Its gonna take some getting used to. Going back to public school.
Oh, and we got a puppy. I couldn't say anything on here cuz my mom wanted to surprise my aunt...she reads my blog. Anywayz, he is a powder puff chinese crested and if you have read my earlier blogs..he is the same breed as Dewey. The dog that we watched for a guy my dad works with. His name is Duff. Duff the powder puff. lol. we call him Duffy.
Pray for me as I start school!!!!!!
1 comment:
what exciting news! i know how much you wanted to go back to public school. i'll be praying it's a smooth and fun transition.
Post a Comment