Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its raining cats and dogs. Actually, just dogs

Dad brought a dog home from work that we are going to take care of for a little over a week. For those of you that have read my other posts, we are also watching my aunts dogs. So right now we have 4 dogs in house. Who let the dogs out? We did. haha. that made no sense but I'm gettin a kick out of it so I hope you do too. :). Anywayz, we have a chinese crestin(i'm pretty certain its not spelled right but that is how it sounds), a bichon frese, a chihuahua, and a shepard/corgi mix. The only one that is ours is the shepard/corgi. Her name is Molly and she is what you would consider medium(in size). She has the corgi ears and markings with the shepard body. The chinese crestin is named Dewey and he is a small dog(white and so very cute). The chihuahua is Oreo(small..white and black as his name implies) and he is kinda aggressive right now with Dewey so we are slowly introducing them. The bichon frese is named Sugar(small and white....as her name also implies). My aunts dogs are Oreo and Sugar. She has a theme for her dog's names. Cookies. Oreo Cookie Prairie and Sugar Cookie Prairie. lol isn't that cute? Dewey belongs to a guy at work and is the sweetest dog. Him and Sugar are like almost best friends already. You can tell he want sto be friends with Oreo but Oreo doesn't. lol. The sleeping arrangements are: Sugar and Oreo sleep in their crate in my room, Dewey has his crate in the kitchen, and Molly sleeps in her crate in the laundry room. Of course since Molly is so much bigger than the rest of the dogs she is separated from them. Her trying to play with them would end up with someone getting hurt.
Here is a description that might help those of us that don't know what a chinese crestin looks like. Have you ever seen "10 Things I Hate About You"? If you have, great. Do you know the dog that had a hairless body then had what looked kinda like a mohawk on its head? Well, apparently that is the hairless version of the chinese crestin. Dewey is the hairy version. lol.
Oh, and I did have a good time at Busch Gardens. It could have been better but I don't want to say how so I am going to leave it at that. I am sore though from all the walking. lol.

No comments: