This is my first blog ever so bare with me :). Here is what's going on in my life as of right now. I am trying to go back to public school. My mom called and talked to the guidance counselor and he told her what I would need. Here is the list: 1) proof that I was homeschooled in Hawaii(they don't require you to register...just send a letter to the school and that's that)
2) an attendance sheet(who keeps those when you are homeschooled)
3) ALL of my schoolwork, ALL of my quizzes/tests, and ALL of my written reports for the past two school years. Then the principal will look over it ALL and decide if I should move on or if I have to redo the tenth grade!!!!!
In the last TWO years we have moved TWICE!!! Most of the papers and books are who knows where. It's crazy to me that the principal is going to waste all that time going over everything to see if I should pass instead of just testing me!!!! Whatever.
Lately I have been wanting to lose weight. I started running, eating better, and not eating past 7 p.m. Well, that lasted about a week...lol... then i started gaining it back little by little. Well, yesterday, I felt hungry but I would go and get something to eat, I would eat just a little of it and my stomach would start to ache. Not sharp pains or anything. Just a pressure ache. I weighed myself that night and I had lost close to three pounds. The same has been happening today. I woke up hungry, tried to find something to eat and nothing looked appetizing(which is incredible because I love to eat). So I went outside to help my mom with our pool. Aroung lunch time I came inside to get some lunch. I felt hungry. I got some soup that was left over from when i tried to eat dinner last night, half of a peanut butter sandwich, and a glass of milk. I ate a couple bites of the soup, finished the peanut butter sandwich, and drained the glass of milk. I couldn't eat any more soup(it's my favorite..New England Clam Cowder). It seems I have no problem drinking, just eating. I'll check to see if I have lost any more weight tonight.
Gotta go and help mom with the pool again. She's back with the new pump.
Keep my eating problems in your prayers please.
Adios!
3 comments:
sounds like things are pretty crazy for you. i totally understand about the personal stuff. you don't what to tell anyone until it's for sure. i'm doing the same thing right now. hope school works out for you! nice blog!
welcome to the blogging world. it is so interesting how they do the homeschool to public school transition. i remember with leah she couldn't transition even if she wanted to. there should be some sort of national standard to make things easier.
i'll be praying for your personal matters. and whenever (if ever) you choose to tell us, we'll be honored to be let in.
Hey Bug! TMI on the indigestion thingy:) Who knew we would be bloggers! Anyway, I just wanted to leave ya a message.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment